Magento is a very advanced platform, and it has a steep learning curve for web developers who start working with it. Sometimes it might be more time and cost-efficient to outsource Magento projects development to experts. Possible scenarios include:
- Your company works in web development sphere, but you don’t always have Magento projects and don’t need to keep a Magento developer in staff all the time
- You don’t have any web developers in staff and don’t want or cannot hire them
- You want your Magento projects to be executed more efficiently
- You have very complex Magento web development tasks your current team cannot handle
- You want to reduce your expenses hiring experts from onshore/offshore locations
- Architect eCommerce solutions with tech savvy, business know-how & certified in-house engineers
- End-to-end SDLC with Agile methodologies
- Rapid development with Magento best practices and code standards, ensuring right time-to-market with high performance throughput and within budget
- Customer-centric solutions for your business needs
- Consistency in developing applications with different devices/platforms ensuring business agility and flexibility
- Flexible contract models — full time cooperation or on demand
- Certified Magento Developers
Small Projects Are Okay
We work with small, 1-2 person companies, as well as with large corporations. We imagine you might want to test our team before committing to a large project, and we’re cool with that. We know how expensive a project can be and we want to help you.
We have been working with Magento for over 6 years and have solved thousands of tough tasks, gathered a few decades of employees experience, delivered hundreds of Magento solutions. Outsourcing Magento development is something very present on our daily work, and with our team of 30+ people, we will be able to help you with all the ins and outs on Magento.